I may be compensated if you purchase an item through any links in this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Find out more.
Pancakes are the spice of life.
But really, who doesn’t love pancakes? Especially fluffy, cinnamon-y, maple-y goodness. Tigernut flour has a sweet, nutty flavor that makes an excellent pancake. These nut free, grain free, paleo, allergen free, vegan pancakes are a perfect addition to your breakfast rotation!
Grain free pancakes can be a bit of a bummer, however. But these paleo pancakes made with tigernut flour are fluffy, hold together nicely, and taste divine.
Tigernut flour pancakes with warm maple syrup drizzle and a hint of cinnamon. Grain free, nut free, and vegan.
- Heat frying pan to low/medium heat
- Mix apple cider vinegar with milk and let sit for 5 minutes
- Mix dry ingredients well in a separate bowl
- Add vanilla and maple syrup to milk mixture and pour over into dry ingredients
- Mix until well combined
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan
- Spread batter in frying pan until about 4 inches wide and 1/8 inch thick
- Cook about 3 minutes on each side until firm (watch for burning)
- Serve drizzled with warm maple syrup, sliced tigernuts, and a pinch of cinnamon
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: grain free, paleo, vegan, breakfast
If you’re looking for grain free, vegan pancakes that don’t disappoint, try these maple cinnamon tigernut pancakes tomorrow morning for breakfast! Or now. Maple and cinnamon go wonderfully with the subtle nutty flavor of tigernut.
They can be topped with just about anything you wish, including hemp seeds, coconut flakes, sliced tigernuts or almonds, and more.